Monday, June 15

Kiss me honey

Last year I asked people around my office for spare white t-shirts (to cut into string and turn into a carpet.) Instead I got this one.

It belonged to a colleague who didn't wear it anymore. But he had a very hard time separating from it. "It's my favorite t-shirt", he declared. I secretly think his wife didn't like it. But I think he wanted to wear it.


Of course I couldn't turn someones favourite t-shirt into a ball of string. So I made it into a dress for his three-year old daughter instead and gave it back to him.

He was quite thrilled, but I'm not sure about the daughter (I think she's more of a pink and kitties type of girl), or his wife. Perhaps I just contributed to her never-ending nightmare of the ugly t-shirt that simply wouldn't die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...