Wednesday, March 17

First suit!

Just in case baby doesn't like her pants, we'll bring a romper to the hospital as well. This one is so tiny! And again I found usage for my favourite bears. (If I keep cutting them in pieces this size, I can use them for everything for the rest of my life, haha.) Pattern from Ottobre magazine. 
 
I love this model and has made a few of them for people. Then I've later on heard them insinuate that "it's wasn't really that practical..!" Short legs and not possible to open for diaper change. 


Well well. What I take from that is "Think twice before you ever make stuff for people who don't make stuff themselves" and "I'll sometimes dress my baby in good looking, impractical things until I'm proven otherwise." I can't wait to try this one on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...