Monday, March 8

Teenage crochet rabbit

The other evening I started cleaning out my yarn basket and found some wool yarn that was left over from knitting a Norwegian sweater a million years ago. Some white and some dark gray. so I started crochetting it, kind of thoughtlessly, and after we'd watched one movie and a few episodes of Dr. House I found myself sitting with yet another rabbit in my hands. (I don't know what's going on with rabbits, I just cant' stop making them.)
The next morning I threw her in the washing machine and she came out slightly smaller and thicker and a lot fluffier than before. I stuffed her, made some clothes and there she was.

 My boyfriend laughed a lot and claimed she looks like an obnoxious 12-year old girl who wants to look really cool. (The kind that shoplifts and smokes with her friends at the playground and listens to Marilyn Manson. Or whatever obnoxious teens do these days.)
f The clothes I found in my secret sock jar, full of quite disgusting old socks that might become useful. And yes - suddenly one of them did!

Always keep everything forever!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...