Monday, July 20

Momma's Fabrics

So my mother is a hamster. She has kept everything, I mean EVERYTHING, from the 50's an on. Some people would call her a crazy lady, including me sometimes, but nevertheless the has an AMAZING stock of fabrics.

I was there this evening, and as usual I couldn't help starting to dig around in her boxes, making little "ooh":s and "ohmyGOD":s and "Mom, are you gonna use this one or can I have it?":s.

Usually I can't have fabrics, because she has a plan for it already. Plans are usually something like: "Oh, but that was supposed to be covers for pillows if me and your dad had ever bought a motor boat, it would have looked so nice if we'd had a blue boat with a white top!" "Yes, I agree but you divorced in 1996 and it's kind of unfashionable anyway, so please can I have it and make a beach bag?" "Uhm...uh...i guess...well...no."

Say what you want, but she sticks to her plans alright.

So , let me show a small selection from Mamma's green / blue boxes.







One of them ended up in my bag after all. Guess which one?
Clue: My bags are very full already.

1 comment:

  1. Hejsan, tack och bock:)
    Jag är inte helt säker men tror att det trycks upp i höst. Jag har ingen aning om var det trycks, maila och fråga Anna på Mjuka tyger det är hon som sköter det!

    Ha det gott... Och njut av fynden ovan.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...