Sunday, March 14

Birthday flags

A little friend of mine is turning two. (Or is it three? No, can't be.) This is the present which I'll now pack and send, hopefully to arrive in time so his parents can pimp the birthday party table with it.
My secret hope is that it will turn into an all-purpose celebration decoration for a long time, just like the birthday breakfast cup we has at home when I was a kid. But let's see what the gift recievers want. You never know. At least I think the birthday kid will like it, golden flags and all.

It was fun making it anyway, and it's a great way to show off your best pieces of tiny scrap fabrics - (I now think especially about the blue piece with the yellow bird. Love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...