Monday, March 15

Remade T-shirt baby pants

My baby has a lot of bodies now in various sizes, and I realized that perhaps she'll also need some pants. I looked through my pile of old t-shirts and found a black one, that I made into pants size 56 from a pattern in the Ottobre magazine. (I love remaking clothes, I feel so awfully clever.)

You're supposed to have an elastic part in the waistline, but I think the pants turned out kind of tight anyway and I didn't have a good color, so I put a tie ribbon instead as an experiment. Idea is that you can tie them (not too tight, of course), and that in combination with the stretchy material will make them fit without being uncomfy.  And I like the fact that they are black but still kind of cute and girly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...